• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Wife's desires

Sex story of wife with

• Neighbors

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Relatives

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Friends

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Boss

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Local people

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Stranger

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Santhosh dad holding her hips and giving her hard and deep strokes, she was losing her balance and her face was now lying on the floor, he was still hold her hips towards his big dick, she was moaning loudly and shaking her whole body heavily, it's hard to control her orgasm, he was seeing us, see my boys, how she enjoying the core of sex.

Uncle: yes it's hard to find a chubby girl like her, it's my pleasure to have her at your anniversary.

Santhosh dad: you want her again?

Uncle:iam totally exhausted, it's unbelievable you are having this much stamina at this age.

Santhosh dad: hmmm, you want any energy drinks,

Uncle: no,

Santhosh: have one more drink and try your best, you are not going to have another day like this.

Uncle: yes, but?

Santhosh: vijay, is any other drinks for us to have some energy.

Vijay: wait, sir, I will call our servants to prepare.

Santhosh dad: come on! We need to take break,

Uncle: you can carry on, she was longing for your dick.

Santhosh dad: come on beti, I am still wonder about the size of melons at this age

Wife: ( seeing me) hmmmm

She came to stand all in fours, and moving her big buttocks over his dick, she was humiliated,

Santhosh dad: it's hard for me to control my orgasm, but iam holding it for you to feel the pleasure for long time.

Wife: hmmm

Karan, stroking his dick and seeing the other lady, he commented, look at them, how riding their dicks.

Santhosh dad, tried to pull his dick out of her pussy, she was pissing her pussy juices, he sit on the floor, by the time, vijay was taking energy drinks, we all of us taking, none of them wear dress except vijay.

Uncle: come on bitch, how you have this much size boobs!

Wife: I don't know.

Uncle: see her, her profession was dancer but she was not busty like you.

Santhosh dad: it's hard to see a young milf like you,

After that, uncle was going near her and stroking his semi hard dick, santhosh dad insists to wear condom , once he roll over condom, he was seeing us, better to go inside room, it's bit uncomfortable for me.

Santhosh dad: what

Uncle: yes, my knee pains a lot.

Santhosh dad: better to go inside

Reactions: Batman and zomie987

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
When they gone inside,
She was seeing us hiding her big melons, uncle pushed her on bed and took her legs in shoulder, he was guiding his dick inside her, she was rubbing her clitoris, her pussy was stretching, he was going inch by inch inside her and once fully inside her, he was pinching her nipples, she was holding her shaking boobies, he was giving her memorable strokes and increased his phase, she was closing her eyes and biting her lips, he was hold his dick deep inside her and massage her big boobs, she was held her legs around her and he was break the hold and took his dick outside and, she was seeing me, her fingers rubbing her pussy lips and she was seeing karan now.
Without making any noise, he was came near her legs and pulled her to corner of bed and bend her legs towards her body, she was holding her legs with legs and spreading widely, he was rubbing her pussy with dick and she was seeing him, he placed his dick at the entrance of the pussy cabe andpushing his back, it's slides easily, she was seeing me side by side, karan was moving in and out in slow motion and his cock balls hitting her ass, she was moaning softly.
Karan, increase the phase steadily and ploughing her pussy area, she was squirting heavily and wetted the bed, he was massage thr big melons and he was gave her in rhythm.
At one point, he freed her legs and she was now rubbing herpussy and getting wild orgasm.
He was increase the phase and, she was pulled him to her, she was hugged him, his dick was still moving in and out, her hands caressijg his back, he was giving some deep strokes and sucking her nipples, she was moaning loudly, her hand was taking his dick outside, she was squirts more, he again positioned his dick and gave deep strokes, she was seeing me continuously and,

For my shock, this time santhosh dad came near her, she was in cloud nine.

He waiting for them, once he placed his dick inside her, she was moaning loudly.

He was giving her hardcore deep strokes, she was seeing me, her boobs shaking heavily and at last I seen he was seeding his thick semen inside her cunt, she was receiving it deep inside and atlast everyone lying on the bed.
She was gone to the bathroom and cleaning herself

Reactions: Batman and zomie987

zomie987

please bring regular updates bro Ananthraj5777 (small request from my side)

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Santhosh dad: it's good party for all of us.

Uncle: yes, thanks for making arrangements good, iam not expecting you arranged like this, it's great to have these ladies. Where you caught this type of ladies

Santhosh dad: it's not mine, he is the master of seducing family ladies by singing and dancing in orchestra party, he was mesmerizing with his voice.

Uncle: really, ok but how they degrading like this.

Santhosh dad: you ask him, better he will explain.

Man: it's not that much easy to seduce any ladies, I will looking for the weak one in the party. If time permits I will sing a song fully by seeing them.

Uncle: good! You succeed in every party to get new pussy, or?.

( my wife came and seeing the discussion going on, she was wearing her dress one by one).

Man: not in every party, but like this type of marriage bachelor party iam having most of the time.

Uncle: better explain how you caught this lady( he was pointing my wife).

Man: iam caught her on his son's marriage, by the time iam singing songs, she was seeing me without blinking her eyes, that's the first positive sign iam getting from her.

Uncle: really, are you relative? ( he was asking my wife).

My wife: no sir, iam his son's friend wife.

Uncle: come on buddy, what a lustful love story, where your husband gone by making you alone there.

My wife: ( he was seeing me, till the time vijay and santhosh dad not reveals my relationship) he was gone to have some drinks in the room.

Man: yes, she was alone in the party, I was proposing her with love songs, she was felt shy and smiles at me.

Santhosh dad: hmmmm.

Man: it's getting late, one by one crowd gone, but still she was there and waiting for me by listening songs.

As usual, when the orchestra finished, we came back to the backyard, same place but iam not knowing she will follow us.

Once me and her love making, she was came there, it's my heart ❤ beats for her,
But iam with other lady, she was approaching us, the most shocking part was happening, as usual vijay came and took her from me, but she was making her steps closely and came after vijay gone.

She was seeing me, iam seeing her, without making any movements, our eyes met with each other, I took my first step and pulled her to me, she was not resisting me,
It's another positive sign,
I just hugged her tightly and she was breathing heavily.

Myself asking her: you like me really, she was not responding to me, her face was sweating, I took some courage and liplock her immediately she was cooperating with me and I just sucking her lips slowly by pushing her to down side of tree, she was lying on the ground, I just pulled her saree pallu and makes her to lying on with blouse, iam unbuttoned her blouse and freed her big melons out of her bra cups and sucking one by one, she was not speaking, moaning softly, when I uplift her saree along with petticoat and feels her hairy pussy was fully wet, now I understood she was ready for the fuck, I just spreading her pussy lips and took my dick outside, she was spreading her legs to invite my dick inside her, iam rubbing her clitoris, it's my surprise again, she was started squirting,
Now I think she was fist time making love with other man,
I just rubbing her, she was seeing me.

Me: you want me to enter

, she replied yes

Me: is it good for you or bad, where is your husband.

She replied " I don't know, where he gone

Me: shall I enter,

Without any moment, I feel her hand stroking my dick and guide it to her pussy, I feel her pussy wall was stretching around my dick, I feel the warmness, inch by inch getting deep inside her, once my dick fully inside, she was pulling me against her breast with her legs around my back, our lips locked with each other, I feel her warm pussy juices hitting my tip of cock, I feel it was dripping over my cock ball, I just moving in and out of her pussy, she was break the lip lock and puts the hands over my neck and started moaning hmmmm, ahhhhh.
Her big breast was crushed against my chest, she was enjoying the thrill, I gave some deep strokes and in the mean time, iam not expecting this from vijay, he came to there and she was seeing vijay and her face turned frightened

Reactions: zomie987

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Vijay was came and sit on her breast and guiding his dick in to her, she was opened her mouth at last, iam not seen clearly, I gave her some deep strokes and he was make me to leave her in the middle of the fucking session, she was taken by him immediately, he guides his dick deep inside her, she was moaning loudly and he was giving deep strokes first rather than passionate love making, she was squirting all over, but I see the stamina of vijay that day, she was never forgot no one treat her like that
The most important think I noticed, she was now responding to the deep strokes and caressing his back, both of them having ultimate sex and he cummed deep inside her, she was seeing me and wearing her dress and gone to the room, iam not satisfied that day due to vijay.

Uncle: it's hard to leave her without cumming, but later may be you get her.

Man: yes uncle, but it's too late, I feel her pussy was not that much tight.

Uncle: come on bitch!, you are fucked by his servant vijay in the garden. How you let him

My wife:( seeing me) first time iam let him accidentally, I don't know what to do, he came in the middle of our love making

Karan: ( see her speaking nasty)

Santhosh dad: due to that accident only, today you are here, otherwise he was making you her lover

Man: yes sir, we are looking like lovers, but now no feeling towards her, she was like this lady, receiving any number of dicks.

Uncle: it's great vijay, you are making her bitch

Vijay: iam not touch any of our relatives or friends sir, but once I seen the sluttiness, I can't regret, I will make them a nasty bitch.

Santhosh dad: you don't think bad about vijay, he was good and obedient to us, not took single decision on his own but,

My wife: iam nasty bitch vijay! Tell me

Vijay: shall I tell( he was seeing me and my wife).

My wife: it's my fault, you came in the middle of it, otherwise you won't get me vijay.

Vijay: hahaha, it's good joke, surely iam not getting you, but you tell, how you enjoyed my manly strokes that night, that's it.

My wife: hmmm, but, still I feel bad about that night, you are like a bear came in the middle of pooja.

Santhosh dad: stop it, shall we

Uncle: come on, don't stop it, it's fun to hear their discussion.

My wife: not fun, you tell me, if you are seeing any lady naked that too, love making with man, what you will do, what she will do, if you gone in the middle of it.

Uncle: surely I will mount on her

My wife: that's he was done. One more thing, if that lady was your boss daughter or wife or your relative , what you will do, you have respect to her

Uncle: iam mounting on her

My wife: that's it. Nothing beyond it, he took the chance, I surrender myself to him, but he was make this my weakness and pulling me to do nasty things, I was fucked by him, his master then you, now these two gents also.

It's going on. I don't want to be like this.

Uncle: ok ok. You want to stop this nonsense

Vijay: don't act like good lady.

Santhosh dad: come on Vijay, let her to tell openly.

My wife: what will you do sir, if it happened your daughter or daughter in law. It will surely happen, he will do

Santhosh dad: shut up bitch, get lost from here, don't involve my family with Vijay.

Uncle: stop it bitch, you are spoiling his mood.

My wife: sorry uncle.

Santhosh dad: get lost, go from here

My wife: what iam telling anything wrong, why this much angry, I gave everything you want

Santhosh dad: stop it, enough bitch.

My wife: sorry

Vijay: how dare you speak like this, you think all ladies are like you

Reactions: zomie987

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Man: sir please
Santhosh dad: how dare she was speaking like this.

Wife: sorry sir, it's my fault, iam not speaking like this in front of you
Santhosh dad: come here you bitch,
Wife: ( she was scared) sorry

Uncle: leave her

Santhosh dad: come here,

Uncle: how you enjoyed yourself and gave enjoyment to others but all spoil now.

Santhosh dad: come here

( she was sitting near him)
You want to stop this nasty things.

Wife: not like that but sir

Santhosh dad: tell me clearly, you want to stop, just took your bag and go outside, door is already open, otherwise

Wife: otherwise!

Santhosh dad: just stay here,, option is yours.

( iam seeing her, she was seeing one by one).

Wife:ok sir, I want to go.

Santhosh dad: what!!!!!

Wife: yes, I want to go

( face of santhosh dad and Vijay changed, she was took the bag and passing the door, after that pin drop silence in the room)

Santhosh dad: Vijay stop her, what decision she was taken.

Vijay: wait sir, she was not that much worth,

Uncle: just stop her, it's unsafe to go from here now.

Karan: yes

Me: yes.

Santhosh dad: felt sorry for mess.

We are all wearing dress and came out and seeing her, she was approaching the main door.

Santhosh dad gets call from the watch man.