• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2024~ Results ★☆★

Night Warrior

Don Corleone
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks every member for making this contest a huge success :congrats:

We are fair and square in every judgement aspect , every year we are trying to make each and every contest successful and entertaining as well so that everyone can enjoy reading more and more stories, enter the imaginary world of writers and feel every emotion

Thanks for support again dear writers , readers , viewers and my lovely staff members
:cool1:

Last edited:

Mahi Maurya

Dil Se Dil Tak
Supreme
Thanks everyone for wishes and congrats to avsji Shetan Rekha rani Black Riky007 Raj_sharma Mahi Maurya Samar_Singh

I didn't expected to see my story in the ranks tbh, I wrote something almost after 6 years. Story contests are always been my favourite bit in my online forum journey and this is first time I am in top ranks. :shy:

This year I was bit free and I am very glad I logged in back here. Got to read some very very good stories after a while, it made my time here worthwhile.

Nonetheless, again thanks to everyone and also heap of gratitude to the judges and all the peoples involved in organizing this great event.

Lucifer A humble request, if possible please try to bring back VSC also. You guys can find any other window for USC. :leghump:
बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद आपका महोदय।

Reactions: Shetan

Raj_sharma

परिवर्तनमेव स्थिरमस्ति ||❣️
बहुत व्यस्तता है महोदय,
कार्यालय में बहुत काम है पिछले कुछ दिनों से साथ ही चुनाव में ड्यूटी लगी है इसलिए समय नहीं मिल पा रहा है।
Samajh sakta hu. Is baar to hum bhi bach gaye duty se warna 3 baar to lag chuki hai. Ek baar reserve me or do baar karni padi thi😅

Mahi Maurya

Dil Se Dil Tak
Supreme
Samajh sakta hu. Is baar to hum bhi bach gaye duty se warna 3 baar to lag chuki hai. Ek baar reserve me or do baar karni padi thi😅
बहुत अच्छा है फिर तो।
बहुत परेशानी होती है चुनावी ड्यूटी में।

Raj_sharma

परिवर्तनमेव स्थिरमस्ति ||❣️
बहुत अच्छा है फिर तो।
बहुत परेशानी होती है चुनावी ड्यूटी में।
So to hai hi. Apan to duty me bhi maje dhoondh lete hai :D