• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Sex story about

Sex story about wife fucked

• Boss

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Relatives

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Local people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend

• In public

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Hi, iam ananth.
This is just a fantasy story about wife.
Her name is monisha.
Her age is 25.
She was looking gorgeous due to her assets.
She was having perfect pair of big melons in front.
It's very big compared to her age.
She was looking like milf.
She was seeking everyone attention because of her size.
Her big buttocks was shaking heavily when she was walking on the road.
Iam not seen anything wrong in her behaviour, she was shy and innocent and not exhibit anything at any cost.
Our marriage life going normal.
We love each other.
It's good to run happy life.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was loyal to me.
Iam working in IT company, where I came to know about all the things about sex, I wonder what kind of sexy things available.
Most of the friends in our gang want to see our wife in modern dress like our female colleague,
Iam first think it is ok for me to see her in modern dress not in open place but inside our home.
But my mind think, how she agree to wear it,

I seen most of the female colleagues are wear jeans and T-shirts, I still wonder about how their parents or husbands allowed to wear it in public, most of them having almost sleeveless tshirt, which hardly exhibits their dark armpits and their aroma.

Most of my friends are eyeing on them.
It's literally revealed her structure towards us.
I don't want to tell my fantasy to my friends to see my wife in modern dress.

I fantasies about it.

One fine day, i planned to take her to purchase clothes for her.

I ultimately wants her to wear a Tshirt in trial room.

She was wearing a pink saree with matching blouse, I took her in bike and came to the shoping mall.

Once we reached, she was busy in selecting sarees, i dont know how to tell her.
Iam waiting for her to complete the selection, she took one saree and gone to select matching blouse, iam still waiting for her.

After all, she was gone to the inner wear section, my heart beats heavily, it was saleswoman there, she was gone to there and asking her to show the varieties of inner wear, I feel shy and stand after a distance from her.

She was asking her, the sales woman place a lot of varieties, she was choosing three bras and came to me and she was seeing my face.

Wife: what happened?

Me: nothing! It's ok for you

Wife: yes, it's ok for me

Me: anything else you want?

Wife: that means you want to give surprise for me

Me: yes, but dont mistaken me.

Wife: it's no problem for me, tell me

Me: shall I choose a modern dress for you

Wife: ohhhh, really but

Me: you don't want

Wife: not like that? How I wear it

Me: you wear it for me! That's all

Wife: ok but,

Me: for me please

Wife: ok

Me: shall we go
Wife: hmmm( she nodded her head)

Me: come on

We both gone to the next place where modern outfits are available.

For our surprise, there one couple choosing the outfits,

We reached there and seeing the sales woman placing more dresses on the board.

Saleswoman: hi, what you want mam

Wife: ( seeing me) t-shirts

Saleswoman: your size mam

Wife:??????

Saleswoman: I think xl for you, I gave a t-shirts for you just try on the trial room, then I will tell which suits you.

( she handed over the tshirt to her, she took it in her hand and gone to trial room and wearing and came outside, she was wearing over the saree, it's still tight on her body, iam seeing the man eyeing on her, got scolded by his wife.
She was gone again and came out side with tshirt in hand,, it's erotic view for me, saree displaced and her silky navel was came in to view clearly, she was unknown about it, standing there,

Saleswoman:

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Saleswoman: it's perfect mam.

Wife: hmmmm.

Saleswoman: feel free to wear it mam. Choose your favourite and try it.

( she was seeing me and her navel was clearly visible, I noticed the man having eye on her, she was choosing one tshirt and seeing me)

Me: go and try it.

Saleswoman: wait mam, suitable leggings you take and try it.

Wife: ok.

After that she gone to trial room, in the mean time the couple also choosing and she also gone to trial room, we standing outside, it's hard for me to control my feelings, she opened the door, it's awesome to see her in modern dress, she was looking stunning and she was seeing me and smiled at me and closed the door, it's my shock, I noticed he also having some glimpses of her assets, she came after a long time by wearing her saree, by the time, the couple gone outside.

She was seeing me standing alone, kind of relief in her eyes, she came to the saleswoman.

Saleswoman: mam you are very innocent but looking gorgeous,

Wife: hmmmm.

Saleswoman: try to wear this modern dress, it's usual nowadays in city.

Wife: but

Saleswoman: don't think about sir, if he not willing means, he won't come here mam.

Wife: yes( she was seeing me).

Me: ok, ready to pay bill.

Once we paid the bill and came down and she was asking for some chat items to eat.

I gone to the shop and asking the concern token and waiting there to get the chat items, I seen her, she was standing near the table, for the first time, her belly was exposed in public and getting some attention from the men around there, she was unaware of that, for my surprise, it took some more time, it's free show, my wife was seeing me.
In the meantime, I took the chat items and came to the table and we sat opposite to each other, she was still exposing.

I literally made her to sit for some time and when we gone back to the house, I am scolded myself for not correcting her clothes, but my mind thinking kinky.

When I entered in to the room and seeing her.

Me: it's hard for me to control when you wear both

Wife: it's good but i hate the man standing there.

Me: leave him, I want to see you again in t-shirts

Wife: come on, ( she wear it).

Me: it's good to see you.

We had a deep passionate sex,

Days are going, she was now comfortable with t-shirts.

But my mind was now going beyond that, I just want to explore her beauty, but i dont know how to start.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Days are going on, she was very comfortable with T-shirts and came to balcony in tshirt, it's surely giving hardon and every one in our apartment because of her big melons which are bulging inside her T-shirt,

Iam still wondering about how to go beyond it.

So i planned to pull her slow and steady.

One fine day after return from job, she was welcomed me, I just came inside, she was looking awesome in her wardrobe.
I think, if she was roaming in balcony it was going to be mouthwatering moments for the neighbours and the road users.
I gone to refreshing myself and came back in shorts to the hall, she was not there, she was preparing dinner in kitchen, I took deep breathing and took some courage and hugged her from back, she was getting shocked and the kitchen door was in open condition, she was scolding me in childish way, I keep on hugging and rubbing my hardon over her ass, she was turning her head back and murmuring, kitchen door is open in husky voice.

I found it as a positive sign and uplifting her tshirt front side, she was standing right in front of the kitchen self, it's not possible for anyone to view her navel, my fingers are roaming like a ant from end to end, she was turning her head again and resisting little bit and telling " Any one seen me dear, please".

I replied " No way, it's not clearly visible ".

The next thing I done to her was to lowered down her leggings little bit, she was resisting a lot and replied" Iam not wearing a panty inside dear".

Me: you are freely roaming without panty

Wife: please ( in husky voice)

I just lowered down little bit, she was literally exposing her pussy under the kitchen self and her big buttocks to me.

She was not resisting now, but stopped the preparation, I feel her wetness in pussy area, I pulled down her leggings further down, below her knees and massage her big buttocks, she was shocked by the act of me but not resisting to me.

Me: come on dear,

Wife: what is this,? Please

Me: it's not visible from the other side,

Wife: please stop it, iam not doing like this, what other people think if they seen

Me: nothing will happened, you do your work

Wife: how!.

Me: just stand there, before moving from there up your leggings that's all.

Wife: what happened to you? What a kinky idea

Me: not happened anything to me, you are enjoying the moment at present, your pussy telling to me.

Wife: shit!!!!, iam not that kind of lady to expose, but it's tingling my harmones.

Me: yes, that's what you need, it's boring to do the as usual love making in bed,

Wife: ohhhh, boring???. Ok then you do like this?.

Me: you enjoying now or not?

Wife: enjoying but with fear

Me: don't fear, feel free ( I just pull her legging up to the palm)

Wife: what you are doing dear!!!!

Me: nothing dear, come on

Wife: it's not good !.

Me: just lowered down your hands on kitchen self and little bit uplifting your buttocks.

Wife: no way, what you are going to do now!

Me: iam not doing anything, just do.

Wife: what happened to you, why you take this much risk! ( by telling this she uplifting her buttocks and spreading her legs apart).

Me: good!!!!

Wife: please, this is unsafe to do here( her mouth only speaking but)

Me: wait( I just took out my dick and seeing her ass crack and asshole and pussy hole, I just placing over her, she was shocked by my act).

Wife: hmmmm, please ( opposite side any one seen from windows).

Me: no way( I entered into her pussy, it's slides easily inside, I hold her buttocks tight with my dick, she was breathing heavily, I feel her pussy starts squirting heavily, she was moving her body)

Wife: hmmmmm, ahhhhhhh

Me: what happened dear

Wife: hmmmm, please please do it safe, I can't control my moaning.

Me: ok
( I am not moving my dick in and out of her pussy, just keep it in side, she was orgasmed, after a moment, her buttocks moving over my dick, I found her sluttiness overtake her shyness now, I don't want to spoil her mood, I just stood there and she was slowly moving her buttocks, I put my hands inside her back and unhooked her bra straps, she was turning her head and seeing my eyes in little anger, I put my hands on her front inside tshirt and took her big melons out of bra cup which is not tight, she was literally sexually aroused, she was not seeing the front side, she was seeing my eyes, I don't know her intentions but her pussy was still squirting and makes the floor wet. Iam seeing one man was standing near the opposite side window, she was unaware of the eyes seeing us.
Iam not make any moment, she was moving her buttocks, she was turning her head and seeing my eyes, she was not speaking a single word but telling something with eyes, I ready to test her patience and I want to see her shyness go away today itself.

She was taking my hands and placing over her navel area by uplifting her tshirt little bit, she was seeing my eyes, I see on the other side, he was still stand there near window, she was moaning slowly, her hands push my hands to her big boobs, she was seeing my eyes, I massage her big melons and errected nipples inside her tshirt, her legs pulling her leggings out of her legs, she was stark naked below her hip now.
Iam still standing there, she was seeing me, the most shocking part was I feel her tshirt was little up, I got shocked, it's really unsafe for her to stand there, I just pull her out of the opening side and she was seeing me in shock,

Wife: what happened,

Me: some one standing just opposite to our window in the next apartment, I just seen him

Wife: shit!!!!

Me: what happened! Nothing visible to him, he may be think we are hugging.

Wife: spoil my mood, it's too good, iam having numerous orgasm today.

Me: yes, I feel

Wife: come on dear, give some strokes,

( I just bend her further and gave her deep strokes by holding her hip, she was seeing me, I want to touch her boobs, it was totally came out, her tshirt was fully up, she was turned her head and came for lip lock, I just move forward and lip locking her and she was sucking my lips wildly,
She was totally uncontrollable for the first time after marriage, due to her wildness, she was unaware and moving towards the window side, I just held her little bit, but she was seeing me, don't move dear, it's unsafe.

After I replied, I see the disappointment in her eyes, she was standing firm there, I don't know her intentions but it's ok for me, if she was willing to show her assets at last to anyone, I freed my grip, she was slowly moving from there to window side, for my shock he was standing still there, I feel her tshirt was just over her under bust, she was turned back to me,
Iam acted like nothing problem to me.

She was seeking permission from me I think,
She was moving her buttocks steadily I feel her pussy leaking it's juices heavily this time, she was shaking her body heavily and lost her balance and her upper body lying on the kitchen self, the man was still seeing from there, she was regained to her position, I feel her pussy was cream pie my dick,

I took her to corner and seeing her eyes,

Me: what happened!

Wife: it's uncontrollable orgasm for me, thanks dear

Me: he will seen you, if you there

Wife: it's no problem, you triggered my pussy fire, I am doing this type of things from birth, but I can't control myself today, he may be seen my dark areaola around my nipples.
I don't think it is bad or good, it's tingling my harmones, don't mistaken me dear.

Me: it's ok, but still it's unsafe if he took it as a advantage

Wife: come on! When he seeing me, it's unimaginable, I got orgasm like anything.

Me: ( I don't think, today is going to be a more successful day in pulling her from shyness and goodness, but I don't think again, she was come into my easily. She was looking like a slut to expose, but it's interesting, any
Woman can turned to be slut easily, until someone initiates, it's now easy for me to open up my kinky ideas to her.
But I want to confirm it today. So I place words carefully to her) you want to show it to him again

Wife: if you not mistaken me, one more time please,

Me:( come on, she was speaking like a bitch) go and see him

Wife: me alone?

Me: yes, you go!

Wife: ( she moved to the window side) yes he is

Me: ok next

Wife: what!!

Me: don't do anything, just see him

Wife: yes he was seeing me,

Me: come on

Wife: he was waving his hands to me

Me: you too wave in return back.

Wife: what!!!
Me: nothing

Wife: he gone( I see the disappointed eyes again, I came to see the window, he was not there, she was seeing me, I just place my dick in her, she was moving her buttocks, she was uplifting her t-shirts up )

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was eagerly watching windows but no one there, I literally fucking her from back, she was totally free and I think fully exposed, I seeing upwards he was standing on terrace, it's clearly gave the exact picture of our sexual organs union with each other, I gave her some deep strokes and Cumming inside her, but she was seeing the window carefully, I whispered in her eyes, he was standing in terrace, she came to standing position and seeing upstairs, she was showing her big buttocks and her busty boobs to him.

I just take my dick and put it inside and gone to hall, she was taking her leggings and wearing it,

She came back to the hall and started weepiy,

Wife: what I have done today, I feel guilty, iam not that kind of lady to show my assets to him with intentions, I don't know why iam doing it. Please forgive me dear.

Me: its ok.

Wife: what he will think about me now, what I will do when I seeing outside our apartment
Shit!!!! . I lost my character due to my sexual arousal

Me: don't think, just seen you, that's all. Nothing will happen

Wife: hmmm, but he was seen me, iam literally open up my t-shirts. Shit, why I do this.

Me: don't think bad, suppose we gone to hospital for emergency like operation, there may be two or three gents doctor need at a time to perform the operation, they will everything

Me: like this you think!!!

Wife: ok but I feel still guilty

Me: don't worry, go and preapare the dinner

Wife: again to kitchen, I can't

Me: prepare dinner

Me: I will refreshing myself

Wife : ok.

( I gave her some time to feel her guilty and at the same time i gave privacy for her).

I gone to bathroom and cleaning myself and came outside and sit in hall and watching TV,
she was preparing dinner, I don't want to interfer and spoil the process, so I gave them privacy.

She was return back to hall and serving dinner to me, I tell my mind to don't ask about him to her.

Me: nice dinner dear

Wife: dont mistaken me dear, I gone wild

Me: ok, it's all in the sexual life.

After the dinner, I came to the bed and thinking about the memorable sex.

She was lying on my chest
Wife: thanks dear

Me: it's too good, iam thinking manly today to satisfy you

Wife: yes dear, it's pure pleasure.

Me:( I tell my mind don't involve him now, better she open up then I will start my discussion and pulling her down more) hmmmm.

Wife: you know about him dear

Me: who?

Wife: the man watching me.

Me: don't know, but I seen him sometimes on parking area.

Wife: nothing serious?

Me: no serious, if he took it as advantage.

Wife: advantage in what manners

Me: if he tried to contact with you

Wife: ohhhh! Iam not waving my hands return to him,

Me: that's ok, but he think you are intentionally came to window

Wife: yes, iam doing it with intentions but

Me: nowadays, men will be more weak on ladies, seeing a lady like you may be stimulating his harmones also.

Wife: iam not giving other chance to him.

Me: tell me frankly, when you gone after that, to kitchen for preparing dinner, is he still available there.

Wife: yes, but iam not doing anything

Me: that's good

Wife: I will hold my character strong

Me: ( I seen her face) ok

Wife: don't mistaken me again, iam loyal to you, just I am done it sexual arousal

Me: ok, have you witness like this before.

Wife: no, why you asking me this question, iam not kind of lady. Just one mistake I have done

Me: ok, sorry

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
wife: iam thinking bad about me, how I changed within a minute
me: ok leave it.

wife: anything he will do?

me: first, think about your stand

wife: ok dear.
( I felt happy and seeing her bra was still unhooked)
me: finally your big boobs gets freedom and feels the breeze.

wife: hmmmm, nowadays you are more naughty.

me: yes, iam naughty but you are not naughty, you are more Naughtier than me,

wife: hmmm, don't tell like that, iam not naughty.

me: I see the disappointment in your eyes, when he was not there!.

wife: hmmmm,
Me:you are definitely show your big melons to him, if he was there at the final stage, he missed the chance to witness the big melons with black colour nipples.

wife: please please....

me: it's his fate to miss the chance to see you
but you are satisfied him with your big buttocks instead.

wife: please, why are you talking naughty. Iam not....
( her hand was rubbing over her pussy area).

me: tell, iam not...
wife: sorry, please, you are stimulating my harmones, I want to forget it.

me: ok, let be honest, after that, you gone to kitchen for preparing dinner, any thing he has done.

wife: nothing, just stand there and seeing me.

me: ok, may be he was masturbating.

wife: shit!!!!!.

me:( she was continue the discussion, surely if he initiates definite chance for him , she was uncontrollable, ) like you masturbating now.

wife: please please.

me: surely his window was full open now

wife: is it?
me: if you have doubt, go and check it,
wife: time is almost 11.00 p.m
me: if you want to confirm, go and check

wife: ok
( she was going to check, if he was showing interest surely he will be waiting, it's going to be a advantage for him, if she opened the window and seeing him. She was open the window, I heared the noise, I came down from bedroom and came to kitchen and seeing her, for my surprise yes it is, he was standing there, I hide behind bridge door and seeing her, she was not doing anything, just stand there, she was turned back and came to me).

me: what happened!
wife: he was there
me: he was ....
wife: don't tell, iam not that kind of lady.

me: ok.

wife: ( she ran back to bedroom, I just give a look at him and close the window and came back). What happened
me: nothing

wife: what you think about him
me: nothing, just stand.
after that I removed her tshirt from her body and seeing her errected nipples and sucking one by one, she was gone wild immediately, I just pulled down her leggings and seeing her pussy, she was rubbing with her hands, I just put my dick inside and fucking her, she was pulling me to her and liplock me, she was seeing my eyes,
me: what moni!
wife:!!!! ( not opened her mouth, I just took my dick out, and lift her in my hand and came to kitchen, iam not opening the window now, because she was fully naked, I mount her from back like the same in the evening, she was squirting, iam waiting for her to open the window with her own hand, I fucked her slowly, she was seeing me and moaning, I found that she was now ready, she was seeing me again and her hands touched the notch of the window, iam not telling anything but it is confirmation for me, she was turned into slut, her body shaking heavily and I feel her orgasm hitting my dick head, her hands shaking heavily, she opened the window, not only window but opened her body for unknown, she was pushing the window and it's her wish, he was there, her massive boobs shaking heavily, due to some kind of darkness, she was massage her big melons, it's gave ultimate pleasure to her, she was squirting again and again.
come on moni, see how you loves him to show your big treasure, your big melons to him.
wife: hmmmm, it's not
me: don't tell, it's not like that, you only opened the window
wife: I don't know, I love to expose to him, it's giving more pleasure, .

me: shall I switch on light

wife: no, please

me: how you hide these kind of feelings inside you for a years,
wife: now I feel the pleasure, that day in shop, a man saw me in tshirt that day I got angry, now I intentionally showing it.

me: come on, feel free to wear anything
wife: it's your wish, if you tell
me: it's good.

I gave some deep strokes and cummed inside her, she was totally exhausted but the window was not closed.
she gone to bathroom clean herself and came to bedroom.
me: now you satisfied, he was seen you.
wife: it's something more pleasure.
me: ok, sleep naked
wife: ok,
( she was sleeping naked and we both slept)
 b