• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery INDIAN WIFE HAS AFFAIR WITH SERVANT

Dgraj

I still remember the night when we finally decided to "use" Bhola, and Neetu talked to me about seducing another man to our marital bed. By then, it was almost two years and two months since we had visited the doctor and gotten the fertility clinic's results.

We had gotten the tests done when she was thirty and I was forty. Now two years and two months had gone by, and still we had no prospects of a child. I was forty-two, and as Neetu liked to remind me, she was now thirty-two and getting older. We were still in touch with the clinic, following up, and I got myself tested again recently. My results were still bad, my sperm count low, and all our searches for donor sperm had fizzled out. Neetu's results, as was to be expected, was completely fine.

"Gopal." Neetu suddenly spoke, placing her hairbrush on the dressing table. "I wanted to tell you something."

"Yes, dear?" I asked.

Neetu got up from the stool, walked over to me and sat down beside me on the bed. She took my hand in hers and looked at me.

"I have been thinking about what Dr. Das said." She told me.

"Oh." I replied, my mood dampening a bit. Dr. Das had been the doctor at the fertility clinic we had been consulting.

"I was thinking about the fliers that he gave us." Neetu told me. "Do you remember?"

"IVF? It's terribly expensive." I reminded her. "Much more that what I can afford, sadly. And even then, there's no guarantee of success, you know... because... I..."

"Because you are shooting blanks?" Neetu smiled. "Don't worry, I still love you. But I wasn't talking about IVF."

She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips on mine. We kissed passionately for a long time.

"I have an idea." Neetu said, after a while. She fidgeted with her hands, as if she was nervous to bring up the topic. "As you know, we have been looking for donor sperm, but..."

She left her sentence unfinished.

"I know, darling," I shook my head. "It's just as expensive as IVF, dear. We just might have to wait a bit until it becomes more common place in India, and cheaper."

"Unfortunately, we can't wait. I am not getting any younger." Neetu shook her head, then took a deep breath. "I mean, darling, we never really talked in depth about it. Are you really comfortable with the idea of a donor sperm? Another man's sperm, impregnating your wife?"

I looked at my wife in surprise. She now had a strange expression on her face. It was half timid, half curious.

"Well..." I spoke cautiously.

"There was that one time." Neetu said. "Remember?"

I knew what she was talking about.

Like almost any man, I had thought about experimentation. When you are married to the same woman for a long time, a bit of staleness and familiarity sets in. The known is comforting, but sometimes variety adds to the spice of life. I had of course read about threesomes, foursomes, wife swapping, etc. online. One of the many ways I had kept myself sexually satisfied during my single years was reading a lot of erotica. And in particular the variety known as "cuckold" or "loving wives" stories.

For years, I had rubbed my dick fantasizing about sharing my wife with another man. Seeing her in the arms of another lover, penetrating her and taking her to levels of orgasmic delights previously unknown to her. I had also of course thought about sleeping with other women. But, you know, I had always thought these were fantasies.

Neetu was not a prude by any chance, but she was brought up in India, a conservative society. Education, and marriage, had opened her up to new ideas, but she was still bound by Indian norms. I had once broached the topic with Neetu casually.

Initially she had become quite angry, thinking my idea of a threesome was me wanting to sleep with another girl. Well, it was... but then I told her in fairness she could also sleep with another man. It was just a casual joke.

But Neetu had been very angry. She had almost slapped me but had controlled herself.

The idea was shot down almost immediately, with her saying "and why would you want to raise a bastard child after becoming a cuckold?" I never brought up the topic again. Either me with another woman, or her with another man. And now here she was, asking me the same question. But I had to be cautious - what Neetu was talking about was a medical procedure, NOT a threesome.

"I am not sure." I told her. "I mean... I guess I will be OK... but again, it's very expensive."

"I know it's expensive." Neetu said. "But... what if it wasn't?"

"Um... how?"

"Never mind how." Neetu now spoke quickly. "What if it were, say, almost free, and I got pregnant with a donor sperm. Would you be OK with it? After all, I once scolded you about your cuckold fantasies and a bastard child."

Her hands were caressing my chest and went slowly southwards. She cupped my manhood, feeling my balls through my underwear, and started to slightly rub her finger along my groin.

"You are getting hard." She smiled.

"Well, you are playing with my general." I told her, my spirits rising. Suddenly I wanted to bang her and bang her hard.

"Well, your general feels unusually small tonight darling - did you have a sneaky wank when you were in the shower?" Neetu teased me. She nuzzled up to me, putting her head on my chest while still stroking my manhood between her thumb and forefinger.

"No!" I replied indignantly and tried to make an excuse. "Um... It's cold in here and I've been waiting for you for ages while you were brushing your hair! And you took so long in the bathroom!"

"I was just shaving my pussy darling - it takes a while to do it properly you know. I don't want to miss any bits." Neetu giggled, still continuing to tease me. I immediately tried to reach between her legs.

"Get out of there!" My wife playfully rebuffed me, pushing away my advance. "Only boys with big cocks get to feel my pussy - yours doesn't qualify!"

I laughed, and we both kissed for a long time.

"Darling." Neetu said again. "I asked you if you would like to see me get impregnated by another man's sperm. And you didn't reply, but your cock was very, very hard."

She was right - I was as hard as ever, and she knew it, and I knew it, as I looked down to see my cock standing proudly - a true indication of the effect my wife's words was having on me.

"Remember, you had yourself brought up the topic of an open marriage a couple of years ago." Neetu told me. Her fingers now slid inside my underwear, directly rubbing against my now turgid cock. "You told me of these cuckold stories you read."

"Yes, dear. But you had said no then..."

"So how will a donor sperm be any different? Another man will be making me pregnant, and you have to raise that child. How is it different from a man fucking me?"

"Well... I was just talking about... you know... both of us exploring our boundaries." I explained. "We would be safe, of course. And I..."

"What if we weren't?" Neetu leaned in. I was now very hard.

"I guess..." I replied, after some thought. "I would be OK with you getting impregnated with a donor sperm. But how can we get the procedure for free, as you said?"

I was so stupid. I still didn't get what Neetu had been hinting at.

Suddenly Neetu stopped rubbing me. She withdrew her hand from my underwear and clasped her hands together.

"Neetu, what's wrong?!" I exclaimed, seeing her face. She had a very puzzled and nervous look.

"Well..." She took her time. "I was thinking... perhaps..."

She stopped again.

"Go on!" I urged her. "What were you thinking?"

"Well..." Again, she seemed to take her time. "I mean, just how serious were you with the open marriage thing, Gopal?"

Suddenly it hit me. It was out in the open. The taboo topic.

Neetu was talking about sleeping with another man.

"Oh." I looked at her, trying to see if she was joking.

She wasn't.

"You will become a cuckold." Neetu told me, her face dead serious. "I will go to another man's bed. And he will fuck me. Repeatedly."

My dick started to become hard, something that didn't go unnoticed by Neetu.

I remembered the first time I had masturbated to a cuckold story.

I was quite young and had been surfing on the web looking for an erotic story to read and wank off to, when I suddenly chanced upon a "hot wife" category. I clicked and started to read. Before long, I was sitting on my chair, cock in hand, and extremely aroused - but this time the male protagonist wasn't me in the story in a threesome - it was a stranger. Another man who was fucking my wife, making her moan, making her tremble as she climaxed, making her pussy so wet that her love juices was running down her inner thighs.

It was a strange sensation - the topic of wife swapping was so taboo in Indian circles that the naughtiness of the premise added to my excitement. I had rarely been so aroused while alone as I was then. As I read about my "wife" being so turned on that she was soaking wet and craving cock - any cock. It was such a powerful image that I couldn't hold it any longer.

When I finally came, I brushed it off as a one-time thing. It felt strange to me, to be turned on by this. How could this possibly happen. When I marry, my wife will be mine, I promised myself, and I was the only one who was allowed to taste her pussy and make her cum.

I was hooked into reading those types of stories. When I first read some Indian cuckold stories, I bookmarked them. The fact that it was set in an Indian scene added to the appeal of those stories. I would read them, even after marriage, and every time I sat down to jerk off, I would evoke that story. I imagined Neetu in many scenarios - it ranged from her bent over a desk fucked by her boss, to her being fucked at a party by every man, to her lying in someone else's bed waiting for a lover, and so on. When I would cum, the image in my head was of her soaking wet panties clinging to her smooth pussy, still agape from a good fucking by another man.

At first it troubled me, especially when I got married and there was an actual wife to be represented in my fantasies. Moreover, it is one thing to be a fantasy, and another to be real life. Right now, Neetu was talking about real life. She would sleep with another man, and this is how she would get her "donor sperm".

"You clearly put some thought into this." I finally told her. "About... cuckolding me."

"Yes," Neetu turned to me. "You are not angry, are you, Gopal?"

"No. No." I tried to soothe her fears by kissing her. "I am happy, darling, that you are actually discussing this with me. We have always talked about being a bit more adventurous."

"If Dr. Das's report was different, I never would have considered this." Neetu told me, kissing me back. "But... you know... seeing that you had brought it up once, I wanted to explore every chance. And if you are ok with being a cuckold..."

She left the last part unsaid.

"Quite. Quite." I replied understandingly. Perhaps a little bit too understandingly.

"I know you have fantasized about it before. About being a cuckold." Neetu continued. "Have you thought about the consequences of imagination turning into real life? It is one thing to fantasize about your wife sleeping with someone else. To deal with the practical implications of being cuckolded is a wholly different thing. Especially if I become pregnant."

I didn't say anything. Clearly there was a big difference between fantasy and reality.

"As I said, YOU have to deal with being a cuckold." Neetu continued. "And raising a child that is biologically not yours."

"I know it won't be easy." I finally admitted. "I am still surprised we are talking about it, frankly. But that's a good thing."

"To be honest," Neetu said. "You may think it's hot. You may say now you are comfortable with it. But until it happens, you won't know."

"True."

We both stayed silent for a while. It was now obvious to both of us that my dick was really, really hard. Neetu stole a glance at my bulge and smiled.

It was at that moment - that smile - that we both knew we were doing this. I was going to be cuckolded. My wife was going to be fucked by another man.

We kissed again, our lips exploring each other. It was a different type of kiss. Neetu was giving me a sympathy kiss.

"Do you have someone in mind?" I finally asked. Neetu blushed and didn't meet my gaze. Then she finally nodded.

I let out a sigh as the realization dawned on me. There was really only one option that Neetu had in hand.

"Bhola." I uttered. Neetu blushed again, and then nodded.

"I know he has a crush on you." I continued. "But... how... do you plan to make this... happen?"

"He just doesn't have a crush on me." Neetu took a deep breath and continued. "I discovered he has been masturbating on my panties."

I gasped. I mean, I knew it, but I didn't think Neetu knew it.

"How... do you know that... darling?" I asked cautiously.

"A woman knows." Neetu laughed. "Once or twice, I went to the bin in the laundry room, and I wanted to see if I had something there in the dirty clothes. I put my hand in... and oh my goodness! I had to wash my hands afterwards. My panties were sticky with... cum. Dried cum, but cum. And I knew it wasn't you... because... why would you do that. So, it must be his."

"I see. Darling, that is disgusting. I must confront him tomorrow morning."

"You will do no such thing!" Neetu suddenly replied in a very commanding voice. I looked up at her, surprised.

"I didn't want to tell you immediately, because I didn't know how you would react." Neetu said, her voice softening. "I kept an eye out, and I saw that almost every other day he would masturbate on my clothes."

"Again, that's really disgusting." I pretended to be angry. "Why should we not fire him?"

"If you look at it another way," Neetu grinned. She had a naughty look in her eyes. "That's a lot of cum. The man is cumming every day. Sometimes twice."

I didn't say anything in reply as Neetu looked deep in my eyes.

"He's young, and full of cum. We know he is capable of ejaculating every day, sometimes more than once. His looks and skin colour are similar to yours. He is a distance relative from your village, and we know his whole family. Everyone looks like your family, so no one can question the lineage of the baby. Bhola is perfect, my love. He can be the father of my child. Of OUR child."

I didn't even hide it anymore. I was very, very aroused, and Neetu could see that. We kissed again, loudly, and passionately.

"OK, but what made you finally decide it could be him?" I asked. "After all, if you wanted to sleep with someone, there can be so many people. Someone from the upper class. So why Bhola? He probably smells of sweat in bed too."

I saw Neetu blush again.

"This morning, I was calling for him. After you had left for the office." Neetu explained. "But there was no answer. I thought he went back to his room to take a nap, so I went to his door to knock on it and wake him up. However, the door was slightly open."

I listened with rapt attention.

"The door was open a bit and through that crack I saw... it was amazing. Bhola was lying fully naked on his bed. His legs were spread apart, and he had his penis in one hand. He was masturbating. Again"

"You... you saw him... naked? His penis was out?" I asked.

"Yes." Neetu blushed again. "And darling... my love... it was... SO BIG! It was HUGE! I mean... I didn't get a close look obviously, but it appeared so much bigger than yours! And he was stroking it with one hand, while fondling his testicles. As I said, he was masturbating. And he was taking my name! He was saying, 'Memsaab! I am going to make your pregnant, memsaab! I am going to make you the mother of my baby. AAAAAH!' And then he came!"

Neetu's voice was now hoarse as she was recollecting the story. Her eyes were somewhat glazed. I myself was aroused. We couldn't stop ourselves anymore. I pinned her underneath me, and started kissing her while taking off her clothes, and she too started to rip off my clothes.

"I want you to fuck me!" She murmured hoarsely. "Oh, my cuckold! Meri jaan!"

"Your wish is my command." I replied, as I positioned her below me.

"Oh, Gopal!" She murmured, as I entered her. I was lusting for her body, and she was lusting for mine.

"Oh, Gopal!" Neetu continued to murmur as I pounded at her. "Oh, meri jaan! Cum in me! Now!"

Finally, I ejaculated inside her, and we remained like that for some time.

"Oh, Gopal." Neetu laughed. "What has happened to you? Once again you are acting like a newly married husband! Your behaviour was so different. It was as if you were seeing me naked for the first time! Just like... like... when I first told you Bhola had a crush on me!"

I didn't say anything in reply, so Neetu continued.

"You were picturing me and Bhola, weren't you?" She prodded. "You were imagining me in his bed. You are thinking of another man, pounding your wife, filling my womb with his sperm, and making me pregnant."

I didn't know what else to say, so I countered.

"Well, you were pretty wild too!" I said in an accusing voice. "What were you thinking about?"

Neetu was silent for some time, before speaking.

"Can I tell you honestly?" She asked. "And you won't get mad?"

"Of course, you can tell me, my love." I replied, even though I had an idea what she was going to say.

"I was thinking about Bhola." Neetu admitted. "His penis... his balls... they looked really big. I cannot forget that sight, as he took my name and then he ejaculated. There was so much cum! The thought of his big penis has been on my mind the whole day. This is why... my love... I was so wet now."

We kissed again. It was a long, wet, sloppy kiss.

"Did you speak to him afterwards?" I asked. After all, Neetu spent the whole day in the house with Bhola. "After you saw him masturbating?"

"Not too much." Neetu admitted. "I was too embarrassed to look into his eyes. I just gave whatever orders I had to."

I saw my wife was blushing again. I reached down and placed my hands between her legs. She was wet.

"You are wet, my love." I teased her.

"Of course." Neetu admonished me. "You just came inside me."

By now I had one finger inside her.

"It's not just my sperm." I said, slipping my finger in and out of her vagina, and getting no resistance from her. "You are blushing, Neetu. And you are getting wet. You are still thinking of Bhola, aren't you?"

Neetu kept quiet for some time, before replying.

"His cock is really big, darling. Exceptionally long and thick. Absolutely mammoth. Maybe more than thrice, the size of your organ!"

Once again I hugged my wife and we kissed passionately. Then I teased her again.

"So, my wife, my lovely innocent wife, is very excited at the sight of our servant's cock, because of its huge size!"

Once again Neetu kept quiet.

"Neetu." I told her. "Let's make Bhola the father of our child. Are you ready for that? Do you know what you have to do?"

"Yes." Neetu finally replied. "I have to turn his lust into our reality. I have to seduce him to bed."

... I have to seduce him to bed...

At that moment, none of us really knew the dangerous forces that we were playing with.

Super story bro cuntiue pls