• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Tharki landlord

Should I continue this story ?

• Yes

Votes: 45 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Teacher3001

I am reading that story as well. It's being written very well by Oscar.
This story however, has a different taste. It certainly gives a feel that a witty, smart and an adventurous girl, who still wants to maintain her limits is narrating it. The narration has that tension which holds us there wondering what Madiha will do next... how Neha will go further crazy and drag Madiha into the mess... The cherry on the top is the sarcasm that Madiha embodies. It's an absolute tickler. Sarcasm is a gift... and one cannot acquire it form someone else. So, please continue the story... as and how you can. We will wait...

i agree .you are a very unique author as most of them are men and write fantasies but you are writing from female persepective with a dose of caution,lust,humor. Please continue and take as much time as you like

Reactions: Qaatil
If anyone wants to follow madihas journey to Australia, please express your desire by voting in the link.

Please note that it's written by my editor who is Aussie.. it is romantic story with lots of sex

Reactions: Qaatil
Crick….Crick….crick…”

My eyes were fixated at the slow moving fan which made a creaking noise with a regular interval as it might be missing a ball bearing. Another harsh noise which was competing was the old creaky bed which breathed like it might give away anytime. I could see the worn out plasters ready to come out of the building. The old CRT television which probably belonged to a museum was put at full volume to drown the creaks and moans was tuned to a teleshopping channel where I could hear the host scream the benefits of some sauna slim belt and interspersed words like weight,lose,sexy etc.

And I was lying in the bed of a cheap worn down hotel completely naked with my legs raised enough that the knees touched my breasts with a man at least twice my age on top of that furiously humping his average sized cock into my pussy. He then bent forward and started kissing my lips with passion.

“Oh god,please don't make it more awkward” I sighed as I was half-heartedly returning the kiss. It felt even more scandalous than getting your pussy eaten by a man because it felt more personal. Even though the hotel desk clerk hinted that they are ‘safe’,I remember the news articles of police raiding such hotels and then displaying photos of the arrest to be published.

What would I do if that happened? Imagine the headlines “Techie of a leading IT company caught soliciting men in a cheap hotel”. Imagine the shock of my parents and that too I’m doing in my own hometown. I always kept my wild side in other cities but came back as a dutiful daughter. How did I end up in a highway hotel who are infamous for being brothels in my own town? What if someone recognizes me?

NEHA!!!

It's all her fault.She was the one who led me into this. She was the one who aroused me into doing this .Why the hell did I meet her on the first day of orientation and then agree to be roommates with her. I cursed her while I was kissing him and sucking his tongue.

Raj Yadav

Crick….Crick….crick…”

My eyes were fixated at the slow moving fan which made a creaking noise with a regular interval as it might be missing a ball bearing. Another harsh noise which was competing was the old creaky bed which breathed like it might give away anytime. I could see the worn out plasters ready to come out of the building. The old CRT television which probably belonged to a museum was put at full volume to drown the creaks and moans was tuned to a teleshopping channel where I could hear the host scream the benefits of some sauna slim belt and interspersed words like weight,lose,sexy etc.

And I was lying in the bed of a cheap worn down hotel completely naked with my legs raised enough that the knees touched my breasts with a man at least twice my age on top of that furiously humping his average sized cock into my pussy. He then bent forward and started kissing my lips with passion.

“Oh god,please don't make it more awkward” I sighed as I was half-heartedly returning the kiss. It felt even more scandalous than getting your pussy eaten by a man because it felt more personal. Even though the hotel desk clerk hinted that they are ‘safe’,I remember the news articles of police raiding such hotels and then displaying photos of the arrest to be published.

What would I do if that happened? Imagine the headlines “Techie of a leading IT company caught soliciting men in a cheap hotel”. Imagine the shock of my parents and that too I’m doing in my own hometown. I always kept my wild side in other cities but came back as a dutiful daughter. How did I end up in a highway hotel who are infamous for being brothels in my own town? What if someone recognizes me?

NEHA!!!

It's all her fault.She was the one who led me into this. She was the one who aroused me into doing this .Why the hell did I meet her on the first day of orientation and then agree to be roommates with her. I cursed her while I was kissing him and sucking his tongue.
nice

I've got an idea to update my story. Please let me know if the start is good enough. I wrote it out of a whim. I'm not sure if I can get time to update so expect slow updates. Surely it might spill to 2021.

Do tell me your thoughts over this ? I might see them quite later.

yenjvoy

I've got an idea to update my story. Please let me know if the start is good enough. I wrote it out of a whim. I'm not sure if I can get time to update so expect slow updates. Surely it might spill to 2021.

This is a good start. This character is too original and well developed to just abandon, so please keep writing.

Reactions: Madiha agarwal

p_gal

I think story is going right way, character is to so original that make it such a wonderful experience. take your time but please don't stop

It's all her fault.She was the one who led me into this. She was the one who aroused me into doing this .Why the hell did I meet her on the first day of orientation and then agree to be roommates with her. I cursed her while I was kissing him and sucking his tongue. Maybe she might be doing the same thing right now but with two cocks. Not sure how a petite girl like her was able to handle it. Was she really to blame for my current situation or am I just dense to see the truth.

Let me rewind the time by 12 hours.I was spending quality time at home which is basically doing nothing when Neha called me out of the blue. She started telling her day where Shrek(nickname to our landlord as he looked like a fat ogre) took her to a nearby town where he made her buy vegetables without wearing a bra giving a nice peep show to the shopkeeper,had sex in a theatre and then open fields and took her to a farmhouse. Her detailed analysis aroused me enough to masturbate in the bathroom.

My spider-sense tingle and I called her late at night and I was in for a shock. The call was answered by a male voice who I never heard.I hastily cut the call and immediately I got a facetime call from Neha’s number. The man opened the camera and my blood ran cold.

There were two cocks entering Neha

Reactions: Vik1006