• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2024 ~ Reviews Thread ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter1920

Review for the story: Internet Wala Love..
Writer: Hunter1920

The story resonated deeply with me, feeling like a heartfelt expression of the harsh realities faced by our generation. I've encountered similar situations myself, where one feels powerless to change the outcome. My advice to you would be to let go and move forward. I won't delve into the plot details or question the character's actions, as you've only presented one side of the story, which you're familiar with.

Now, let's talk about your writing, it was quite commendable. As I mentioned earlier, it felt like a sincere outpouring of emotions, So, I can feel the essence of your emotions within the story.

I have given the above review assuming that this was a personal experience for you. However, If this was just a story you crafted with your imagination then there are many things to be pointed out.

Keep writing and keep reading more stories, You have a good hand in it and it will improve with time. Best wishes for the contest.
Thanks for the Review bhai.. :thanks:

• Love
Reactions: Shetan and Mak

Samar_Singh

Between hell and heaven
Story - ~ QUEEN ~
WRITER - Damha

Perfect it's just perfect.

Kai kahaniya unread reh gyi mujse 17 march ke baad koi usc story nahi padhi, nirwan bhai ki story padhne aaya to ju ne 2-3 baar mention kiya review ke liye.

Kya hi bhayankar rollercoaster story thi, mind blowing. Dimag ke sath khelti hai.
First of all lagta hai ki Zara ki aatma hi sabke maar rhi hai, then it turn out to be just a conspiracy by mohan and family lekin baad me sushant vala twist bilkul unexpected tha.

Story is engaging and keeps you to stick from start to end, if it would be a competitive story definitely deserve to be in winners list.

Horror to kamal ka tha, darane me kamyab hota hai.

Ye bhi sahi tha ki murder ke liye police ko rishwat di jaa rhi hai, pehli baar kisi bhoot ko rishwat dete dekha, kind of a masterstrock from sushant side😂.

Last ka Zara ki kabar vala scene, you feel the pain of Zara and Sushant's love.

"When a love story fails, it become a excellent horror story" And you did that.

Awesome story, Dil khush kar diya Damha bhai

Review for the story: An Artist

Writer: fountain_pen

The theme of the story is quite amazing. But, It felt a bit confusing while reading and so many characters and abbreviations used in the story made it more complicated to understand. The progression you have shown of an Army officer falsely accused and discharged dishonorably from his post to become an Artist was quite a journey itself, despite that the central theme of the story was Tulika mam and Ekam's romantic angle. The way you portrayed the respect between them was also damn amazing and I liked that.

You are a pretty good writer buddy. Keep at it and best wishes for the contest.
🙏

• Love
Reactions: Mak and Shetan
An Artist by fountain_pen

ye story apne ko long form me chahiye, bahut umda plot hai lekin stort story me ye sahi se explore nahi hua hai, bahut si bate hai us case ke bare me aur janna hai jisne ekam ko decommission kiya, major kunal ke character ko aur explore karna hai ekam aur tulika ki relationship ko aur karib se padhna hai kahani me bahut si chize hi jo ki bahut badhiya thi lekin mujhe lagta hai word limit ki wajah se wo sahi se explore na ho payi so as a reader ise request samajhiye ki ispar ek bhale 10 update ki but sabhi angle ko sahi se explore karti story likhiye, aap ek bahut umda lekhak hai aur aapki bhasha par pakad bhi kafi sahi hai ye aapki dono kahaniyo ne bata diya hai bas narration aur better karne ki jarurat hai as dono hi kahaniya bich bich me flow se hat jati hai baki to kahani jabardast hai all the best for contest.
🙏

Reactions: Shetan

Shetan

Story - ~ QUEEN ~
WRITER - Damha

Starting ka seen hi ekdam jabardast create kiya he. 1st entey ke 100 me se 100 numbar aur kuchh amezing darvna seen. Inshani lalchi fitarat. Jo las se bhi gahene churane ki mansha.

Mahel ke andar jane vala seen to jese koi purani horror movie ka seen create kiya. Padhte wakt agar seen soche to background music darwana wala apne aap hi bajne lag jae. Aur same movies me hota he tashwir.. amezing yaar.

Bahot hi khas tarah se soche gae amezing se amezing darawane seen. Jese itfak aur planning ke bich ki kadiya. Super.

Muje doubt tha kuchh to crime seen hoga. Saro ko kat kar Deewar par tangna. Wow aap to kisi movie ke director hone chahiye the. Skript writer kese.

Maza aa gaya. Aap ki story dhansu he. Abhi tak ki murder mystery me ye story meri najaro me sabse upar he.

Bahot sare points he. Jo me kahena chahti thi. Par aage chalte bhulti gai. But aap best ho. Amazing writing skill.

Reactions: Black and Riky007
Status
Not open for further replies.